What more do you need :rofl: :lol:
I like the bucket the most, I need to hit up my ace :D
Hey, that's a good place to be dave :thumbs:
Good catch. Seems like a ripoff OP
HD solved the riddle :rofl: :lol:
Yep, really easy to split. Even split small, it probably won't be great any time this winter. But you gotta do what you gotta do :yes:
Looks and sounds like red oak from here
That's good stuff, I love dogwood
Ive cut down a few of those. Grow like weeds down here
The thing that made me doubt elm, is that it was pretty easy to split. Elm has a bit of a reputation as being tough to split
Im the same way. Love getting interesting and unfamiliar woods. Actually just started a thread about them. Head on over :D
I was looking through some of my pics, and came upon pics of a load from my tree guy from last winter. Took a while to ID it, but we determined it...
That was my first guess, but I have no basis for it so I was never sure
[ATTACH] One more pic
I tried with this load before, but got no definitive answer. I got it a few months back from my tree guy. Smelled a little funny when cutting and...
I tried with this load before, but got no definitive answer. I got it a few months back from my tree guy. Smelled a little funny when cutting...
Nice, didn't notice that. Now Im wondering who the youngest member here is :rofl: :lol:
Looks good :thumbs:
I used to scrap pretty frequently, haven't gone in a while though. Its nice to just collect a pile, and get a nice payday every few weeks or so....
Yep. Ive got one theyre great to have around