Those dips are neat! Getting ready for the Africa country eh?
I feel your pain. When I don't have wood to process, I get all antsy :axe::rofl: :lol:
How is that winch mounted?
It's not too bad. Dries really light, but splits easy. The orange bark on a fresh cut face is the give away
Never had jelly on an egg sandwich. But it looks good may have to give it a try
Yes I think so. I have one in my yard and the small branches look just like that
Nice, easy splitting! Nice dogs too :yes:
I'm thinking that's cottonwood
This is why I was going to say. You say the forest is unhealthy now, well the best way to reverse that is to log the land selectively. Thinning...
That's some nice looking wood :thumbs:
Not necessarily unsafe, it just won't put out as good of heat and may be a pain to keep going. But do be wary of burning wet wood, keep your...
Wow, you've got some talent :thumbs: Makes me want a pizza :drool:
Hmm I don't know how this double posted, or why it just showed up. Mods can lock it down/delete if you want
Wow 14 years. In rounds for 14 years or split?
My favorite :drool::drool::drool:
Awesome pics! hope you guys got all the critters you wanted too :drunk:
Nice looking shed frank :thumbs:
Keep them in the shop :thumbs:
Looks nice gas
Yep, dogwood is very dense, and good firewood. Trouble is it's hard to split. I had some a while back that liked to chip more than split, like...