Wow, that's quick. Good job How many guys did you have helping?
I wish we'd start seeing some of these low temps. I'm tired of it being almost 90 in the afternoons down here :dennis:
Purrdy lookin rounds :thumbs:
Give it a bath in some pb blaster
Very cool saw. Those old stihls are near looking I will say though, I'm more of a coke man :rofl: :lol:
Interesting If you thought the OP was gross, don't google more about it. And if you do, resist the urge to click "images". Ask me how I know :doh:
That'll be tasty. Good shootin
Very nice. I hope to have land to cut on some day. I have a pretty convenient hookup with a tree guy that dumps logs in my front yard, but nothing...
This thread has certainly taken a turn :eek: :rofl: :lol:
I think my dealer has a few. Check yours
Looks a like a good system, especially the pitch like Paul bunion said. I always got puddles and eventually leaky spots on my tarps cause I never...
Is all your wood stacked at work, or do you haul it home? Piled and tarped like that is no good for drying wood
Lol :rofl: :lol: Hey, messing with friends by running a loud azz saw at 5am sounds like my kind of fun :smoke:
As far as I know, the only difference between the orange handled axes and the black handled ones is the grip. My x27 has the older orange handle,...
Nice looking birch :thumbs:
Good luck getting anymore wood from around there...
Forget about the saw, them stihl guys got some yummy looking sammiches :drool::rofl: :lol:
I use a work sharp knife sharpener. Does okay but kinda hard to get the big axe head in there I've only sharpened it once. Don't really see the...
Filson is WELL out of my price range for a jacket. Maybe up north they're worth it, but down here I can't justify it
No problem Wild West. Ive been looking at an llbean maine guide jacket with a wind-liner inside. My carhartt jacket is usually good for cold...