They really are giant. Pics don't do them justice but the tree crew I worked for had one for flush cutting big ole stumps. It was HEAVY. When it...
I use a normal one wheel wheelbarrow and can concur, loading a full load only to have it slowly tip over before you can grab it is frustrating :hair:
How long did you burn the fires in it do ya think? I'd like to try and make a smoker, but am curious about the necessary prep of the barrel
You didn't offend me at all, I don't have any stock in the company. I just know that all 5 of my porter cable routers are high quality tools, and...
Baked ziti or something like that maybe? Baked beans and mac&cheese are both good suggestions
That thing is full! Looks mighty tasty :drool: Was that a virgin 55 gallon drum or did you have to do some clean up work before you made the smoker?
We'll hold you to it :drunk:
I've seen skid plates on a lot of things, but never a saw :rofl: :lol:
Yeah I like the black handle on my hatchet. Got the orange on my x27 though. Not much difference if you ask me. Seems like the black one would...
Yes, I believe B&D merged with Stanley, and owns Dewalt as well as porter cable. All of them used to make quality tools, but Stanley and B&D have...
Mmmm that looks good :drool::drool::drool: What kinda beer you got stuck in thar :cheers::cheers:
Nice. So you ended up with the black handled fiskars?
Looks like a mess. Sounds like you'll get some good wood out of it though. Be careful bringing everything down :thumbs:
Yep. I had an older craftsman for years that always worked great. Then I lost track of the cord making some cuts and cut the cord in half...
We need pics :ithappened::D
Very nice. Skil brand saws these days certainly aren't the same saw they were back then
How hard is it to make one of those pumpkins Scotty? I have some gum rounds that I'd rather not have to split and that gave me some ideas :rofl:...
Glad everything is well. I hope your wife gets some good raspberries too :thumbs:
I would be down for some camo