New sideboards. Truck didn't even bat an eye at this load of oak :D [ATTACH]
Fair enough. I don't know the condition from here, obviously you know better than I. If a good disk brake swap and a little tinkering will get it...
By the looks of the tailgate, he's done some dumb stuff with that poor truck before...
Good looking fire :thumbs:
Once you start having to buy parts, I think it'll quickly get more expensive than you could buy a more modern hauler for. Like nate mentioned,...
Scotty, do you have a chipper? Or do you have to haul all the brush away?
Ahhhh okay, didn't think about that
Id say 75 bucks was a steal for that thing. You gonna get it running?
Interesting. Is that from idling on the ground, or they just crack from being set down?
Food is moar bettah when cooked with wood :thumbs::MM:
Start a thread on it here of you pick it up :thumbs:
Shredded chedda is betta
No I haven't. I guess I don't play with big saws enough to get it :rofl: :lol:
If you've got the time and money to get it in the right shape for hauling wood, I can't bring myself to tell someone NOT to use a bad azz 53 dump...
AL is Alabama. Alaska is AK
I agree. We had a local place that's closed now that used to make great conies. Never heard the term until they opened up. We just call them chili...
I'm 19 and feel the same way you do. Guess I grew up too quick :rofl: :lol: Getting up Sunday at 7:30 to haul wood :thumbs:
Dang tablets lol Chicken looks great Basod. Corn looks good too :drool:
What's the point? Just to keep the plastic from getting scratched?
Good to know, thanks for the info Thats the best test I reckon :rofl: :lol: