Some of it will be smoker fodder, that's for sure :drool:
I got a load of silver from my tree guy, and the trunk was tough to split with my axe. Smaller rounds and branches were easy, but the bottom...
Our trucks might be cousins lknchoppers :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Here's all of the hickory that's been taken down so far. Hauled it out back and stacked up the rounds [ATTACH] Haven't had much hickory before,...
This sounds perfect to me :thumbs:
That's silver maple
It could be the FHC mobile command center :rofl: :lol:
Looks hard to load :rofl: :lol:
Dave, down here most Craigslist sellers sell by the "pickup load". ie, overpriced 1/3 cords. I sell a cord for 150 plus delivery for the price of...
That thing is nice! Bet you like the dump bed huh
Wood stove goes in when I get my own house :rofl: :lol: And I know, I hate to see the wood go (but love to cash the checks :dancer:) Hopefully...
Got this thing for free Sunday. Should work good [ATTACH]
I've mentioned it before but for those who don't know, I don't even have a stove or even a fireplace. I just caught the wood bug young and have...
I hate that. Scrounging can be fun and all, but that's one thing I don't miss. Hauling big ole rounds more than a couple feet is no fun. Log loads...
They're nice to have. After doing all my wood hauling with a bronco (1/2 ton f150 suspension), the difference is night and day. The w250 was...
Split this Labor Day? Well there's your problem. No wood is gonna be dry enough to burn in a month
Good score. I've got a hickory coming down tomorrow that will yield me some good firewood too
Aspen isn't the same as cottonwood, but they're similar. Both poplars. It'll burn :thumbs::fire:
Nice trailer dave. I've been thinking about getting a new trailer for hauling wood. I'm about tired of my home-brewed/modified boat/kayak trailer...
Nice load :thumbs::axe: