Hey nothing wrong with that :rofl: :lol:
Best thing about silver maple is it dries QUICK. I got a load from my tree guy earlier this year, and it's already pretty much dry
Well that explains that I guess :rofl: :lol::whistle:
I found out about this awesome forum via word of mouth over at ye olde other site :whistle:
I was gonna help you out cause I just did it, but now I can't remember how I did it and I don't see where to click :rofl: :lol: I'll keep looking
I was wondering if being a resident had something to do with it. I've heard of people that've been entering the lotteries for years and still...
I agree. Outside of felling, they're great when bucking wood in a pile or on the ground to keep the kerf open. I use a pair from northern tool,...
Cool post :thumbs:. Pretty country up there. I've heard it's hard to get moose tags, is that true?
Sure looks like it! That's a good deal on the box, I would've been all over that too
Grab that if you can, that's a crazy price
Super clean! Where'd you get it if you don't mind me asking? Edit: that stihl box is cool too :saw:
That's the best way to get it :thumbs: I like silver maple :axe:
Granny has a better setup than I do! She should be proud of all that, and good on ya for helping her out with it :thumbs:
That's a purrrdy lookin 440 there dex :drool:
Got any pics? I wonder if you have gum or something