I have a fiskars machete. It works I guess, but comes in the box VERY dull. Not an easy sharpening like with some knives, it actually doesn't have...
Everything can hold beer if you try hard enough :thumbs:
Do they run swags?
Cool, thanks Scotty :thumbs: I think I'll give this a go next time I'm home :saw:
Nice kevin :thumbs:
In the pic of the roughed out shape, where you're starting to make the stem, are those corners on the sides where the cuts to make the "grooves"...
Ya know, they make trucks that arent 1/2 tons right? :rofl: :lol: Nice loads though :yes:
I see those little top handle poulans on CL all the time for pretty cheap. Sub 50 bucks anyways
Very nice! That'll be great storage. Wish I had room for a woodshed like that. Mine only holds a cord :(
Ooooh that'll burn nice :thumbs::fire:
Barkless wood is the best wood :thumbs:
I'd of done that deal too :thumbs:
Now that's a full load!
Mmmm soup looks good :drool: Saws too :D
Too bad Augie. Sad to see the rust get all these cool old trucks
I burn bark in the firepit. Little smokey but it burns :vulture:
Yeah my pile is always dry on top and wet in the middle. Just goes to the firepit though so I don't worry about it much
Agreed :thumbs:
That's much nicer than my haphazard pile o crap next to my splitting area :D
I'm doing the same. I have some left over corner connectors from my trailer. I think ill use them to make a removable back and headache rack