Mauve is a colour as I wasn't certain they were lilacs. The scent must be overpowering up close.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to clay shooter [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to jrider [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam Brock & Alan Cottrill & Alex Eddy & Bros.QualityFirewoodCa & chewie136 & codilaurence494 & CyberHez...
hovlandhomestead That mauve bush is gorgeous. Really loaded.
Morning all. We are in a warm muggy pattern for weather. This morning is cooler but I think it will climb up for this afternoon. I have all...
Nice to see a great fireworks display.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 24Vcrfireman & Big Mac & clydesdale & dan84 & data385 & FattyMcTooterson & Huskie303 & jason j & Klaben &...
I wondered why two of the gates were higher than the others. We didn't get to see much of the dam from the locks.
It has been awhile since my last post. Internet has been spotty and we are doing a lot of driving around sightseeing. I find it hard to take...
Morning all. Looks like another hot day in the city. We are leaving for a more country spot for the weekend. Went to a Blue Jays day game and...
fireworks are expensive, at least up here.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Hinerman [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bugaboots & Db48 & DOLMAR89 & Husqvarna89 & jeffery7 & Jenny & Jim Mccarty & Kev. G Stone & JoeZeera &...
It was a derogatory term for German people during WW II and probably WW I
Morning all. Another clear warm morning. Going to be another hot day. Camping in the city because we backtracked into Toronto and went to a Blue...
Well, no. We backtracked to Toronto.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to firecracker_77 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to barnlion & Bcbushman & BigBoySawz & Brian72 & Buzz Benton & Chilidawg & Clayton & Crystalstihl & dingbat &...
Morning all. Clear skies and warm already. Camping in the big city, listening to the distance thunder of aircraft but no sirens. It is going to...