We were in our nation's capital city, Ottawa. Got on a double decker bus tour and sat up top in the sun. Very interesting old buildings. Old...
Morning all. Quite the lightening show last night with heavy rain and wind gusts. Sun is trying to come out this morning. On the move today....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bigben716 & Colton bear & Devin86 & Frenchstoves & Goat Boy & JohnTheWoodNut & JRV & Lisa & Matthew Bishop...
Well, I guess for easterners it wasn't that hot but for us it was. It was about 30 C or 86 F. Our summers where we live very seldom get above 80...
Morning all. Got up real early and went and did laundry. It was 73 F outside. Temps are climbing towards 86 F today. I don't know how much...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to CamperLifestyle & campfireready & CTWood2015 & EP357 & greg west & JoeS500 & JustinShoe &...
Never used it much?
I really like Glads but I haven't manage to grow any. I love the vase you are using.
Morning all. Sun came up on a clear morning. I think we are in for another hot one. On the move east this morning. Last night everyone had...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to walt [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Big Donnie Brasco & Clairmont & CRNAstu & Hoizwuam & Joshua Tree & Kilps & Loops & Lukas Brannon Martin...
FarmerJ Oh no! after all that has been happening. I am sure glad you are alright. Definitely not cosmetic damage to the truck.
Heard rain off and on all night but today is supposed to be sunny again. It was sunny and hot yesterday as we toured Ottawa in the top of a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to wood and coal burner [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andreas NC & Brayzd & Brennan Whalen & doyle776 & Erneman & Evanrude & Finzwake & fortydegnorth &...
ironpony I have always liked seeing your projects. This was great as well.
schlot Go as you are. Everyone there will be in the same boat. Enjoy yourself.
Morning all. Sun was starting to show when I took the dog out early but it is kind of overcast now. I need to get the floor mats outside in the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Eckie [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to "Spoon" & blsnelling & Carlito & Chestnut & chillaxin & Churchville Kevin & Cornburner1973 & dougjolly &...