Haven't put our feet in the Atlantic yet. I think we will do that in Newfoundland. We are going to try to make it to the most eastern point of...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Volk & Arkywally & Ashley & Bill And Kayla & Dontnubblemebro & Elderthewelder & Knight63 & leon...
Morning all. Internet and cell service is quite spotty here. Beautiful weather we are having on the shores of the Atlantic. I think it will be...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to André Marcoux & Ashton & Brazos River Rat & Christophliftoff & Cis Wineinger & Cutter69 & DAVID HEDDING &...
those are so pretty.
Morning all. Gorgeous sunshine morning this morning. Cool night but it looks like it could get rather warm later today. We are at church camp...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Allman27 & B2792 & BarryJ & Bmmillp & christina & DaleM & Darrell Gentle & Faith & fishguy & Jake044 &...
Morning all. Sun will be showing this morning. We went for what was planned a short drive and spent most of the day in the back country....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to daffonce & frosty & GHarbin & Gregger89 & henrik1224 & intonativefishes & Kat & Onofrio & Pula
Humpbacks are scary as they don't know you are there as they do their own thing. We had a couple of breech not too far from us on one of our trips.
yes, I got videos and will post probably next week. It was fascinating to watch. Nakwakto Rapids in Seymour Inlet on the BC coast is also rather...
Morning all. Sun coming up and it will be a nice day for most of the day. Spent yesterday at the reversing falls at St. John, NB. It was kind...
Gasifier and bogieb Thanks for the information. I thought it was mainly decoration but I was seeing so many of them I wondered if there was...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bear6 & Bill Lion & bulldozerjoe & bwhunter85 & Chris88 & christopher & Darrengadget & Delanga & Dieselpig...
I have a question about stars. Since we have been in the Maritimes, I have seen a lot of houses with big stars on the outside. Is it pure...
Morning all. Rained off and on yesterday but held off while we set up the RV. Long trip as we took a side trip to see more of the countryside....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to will711 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andy Cruickshank & Beth & Bill Kozempel & chilson1 & Cranktwister & FAMILY GOD GUNS & STIHL & hdtoolmkr765...
Sorry it has taken a while to post some more pictures. We visited Montreal very briefly. It was hot and we just drove around. Stood on Mount...
Morning all. Slack day yesterday. Finished it off by visiting our friends again for the evening meal. Got home a lot earlier last night....