Really nice pics! I thought your rounds looked great, half seasoned already I bet.. :) I like your place, it's really beautiful and well...
8 heading to -3...... Just got in from outside, and it was cold....:eek:
Great news on your insulating efforts! I think what struck me most about your comments, is that your stove can keep up with the heating demand...
I always liked the duct board myself. I did a little HVAC work during my college days. It makes for a tight insulated duct system. I haven't...
Nice looking room and stove you have there Thundar! Is that duct board you used off the stove?
Nice looking maple! :) Looks like they even cut it to the right length too... Just need to half a few peices, but the rest look good to go?
Welcome Longshot! We would love to see pictures of your place and wood stacks if you get a chance. :)
Great looking stacks Gark, feels good to replenish your stacks! I use to live in S.W. Michigan a long time ago, a place called Sister Lakes...
It's a huge problem. Personally, I don't have Ash trees, but I live in Ohio and see the decimation everywhere. I have elms that are short lived,...
Save another 7% off using the coupon code WSTAR. Great deal on an axe of this quality in my opinion.
My daughter took this one of Emma pretending to be a coffee table.... [ATTACH]
I don't think you will be disappointed in the Northstar.. I also read where the lift needs some attention in the design of the open plate, but...
I would say that is a very impressive stack! Oak, 4.8 cords, stacked high and dry.... As impressive as it gets to me. :yes: Feels good doesn't it?
The way to burn the coals down, is to add a soft wood that doesn't coal. I like Aspen, Pine or Sasafrass, split very small, and throw 3 or 4 on...
Nice looking oak for sure. Not punky at all yet, as far as I can see. Looks like two full truck loads from the Scarlet?
Very motivational post PD... :yes: Stacks look good and every little bit helps! I'm hoping to get a little more in next week, weather...
Hard to beat dead standing, barkless red elm and multiple truckloads..... :cheers: :yes:
Nice job Zap! Big splits of neatly stacked Cherry, what's not to like.... :yes: Are you running low on T-posts and landscaping timbers yet?...
Wood shed Stil looks full to me..... That's some high stackin you did....
Nice! Looks like wet red oak? I had some big ones like that not long ago that were crazy heavy, I used my bucket also to get the up to the...