Found a large shoebox of old baseball cards in my parents attic 10 years ago. They were given to me by a friend when I was about 7 years old....
That's really great... I still cant believe how expensive natural gas is in your area! Or maybe your gas and electric bills are bundled together?...
That's such a great deal for that seasoned wood! and delivered too... Do you still want to get another truck? What about a small trailer for the...
You got that right! Straight as an arrow and splits like butter.... I have a fair amount of them. They grow fast and straight and are often...
Found this Tulip poplar down at that back of my property. Not a good place for me to deal with it since I don't have a good way to get the wood...
Same problem I have had... Google it, tons of info including baking soda
That one made me laugh out loud!
Welcome to the forum Drewcat! We're glad you moved beyond Lurker status....:) I too have an x27 and think highly of the tool and the company....
Might look like a jeep from that angle, but it's a JD Gator. It serves a bunch of purposes including being my wood hauler. Bark that comes off...
Shy of a half cord.. Are you going to let us know? ;)
Very impressive! :) You have some nice wood going on there. That chestnut oak is a bunch of wood right there. Can't quite tell, but did the base...
I hear you.. :) When I'm bucking them up it makes me feel like I have hot rod chainsaw, since they cut twice as fast as a typical hardwood... :yes:
I feel the same way. Thin them out and let the oaks fill out.. Mother Nature has taken a few out for me lately. They seem to break halfway up...
Nice work Woodchuck! I use to think Aspen wasn't even worth cutting, but now I really like to have some in my stacks to light fires and use in the...
Nice haul you got there Uni! :yes: :dancer: Wood looks pretty dry already... Do you know what flavors you picked up? I have a friend who...
Congrats! Nice looking saw too! :yes: We want a full report after you put it in some wood.... :popcorn:
Did the stove have a smoke afterwords... :smoke::rofl: :lol:
Cold one for sure today, but pretty warm by the stove. :) Have my nieces wedding to go to this afternoon/evening. [ATTACH]
You'll get it fixed up.... :yes: It's all about finding just the right screw/threads. Always can tap it out in the spring if needed..
Welcome to the Forum! I have family and friends in NW Indiana and am familiar with a few lakes around that area too. I have a friend who lives...