Those stacks are a thing of beauty! The racks you built are first class, how's that topcover working out for ya? I'm missing your yearly bringing...
Welcome to the forum! Great looking family you have there Donnie.... Looks like your doing something right. :yes: Take good care of all those...
I posted a while ago about finally finding some used rubber roofing (EPDM) to use for covering my stacks. Well, I just got around to cutting most...
I can understand wanting to keep a low overhead if possible. Where I live, they separate the land from the home and use a "standard" per acre to...
I heard years ago the rule of thumb is that one acre of woods will yield a cord of firewood each year. I have 20 and no doubt will yield close to...
Nice work you got done Saturday! That's a lot of wood for the two of you in one day. :thumbs: It's a good feeling to have the kids helping too....
They do look more like grapevines and not PI.... Good catch....
Looks like Tulip to me... You got a bunch of wood there for $50.00! it will be wet And heavy, but dry pretty quickly. I like to have shoulder...
It's getting colder here now, so the snow is powdery and not nearly as wet. :yes: Thanks for sharing the pics too...... Great sledding snow...
Nice load of wood you got there today! Can't agree more with you on red elm, really great firewood. Clean, barkless, rot resistant, high BTU's....
That article was well written and spot on informative.... :yes:
Wow! :bug: Lots of snow you had there Stinny! Looks like you had the right equipment to deal with it. I think it would have been hard to clear...
Really nice looking wood.. Usually those would have been destined for a saw mill around here. White oak is pretty hot right now. That's a lot of...
Years ago I had a wood stove that said you could burn coal in it as well as wood. My friend had several bags of coal he gave to me that I mixed...
I'm expecting some good snow/firewood/fire type pics from all those battling this storm.... :yes: Everyone be safe and keep warm and enjoy the...
You stole it.. Nice tool too!
Very nice! Gotta love that dry, barkless elm....:thumbs:
Stacks look great! :) Thanks for sharing the great photos too. Did you get it all already?
Sorry to hear the news... Far too many people with cancer these days. We will be praying for her and your family.
Well, it very might be Basswood, and as others have said, it's gooder to have some sorta lighter wood in the pile to light fires and shoulder...