Jon, I owe you a beer if I ever run into you! :cheers: I saw your post here, contacted the guy and picked the saw up this morning. :yes:...
Pics of the stove and fire look pretty great. :yes: I think a lot of us are going to be posting pics of cutting, splitting and stacking this...
Dave, are you stirring the pot again? :picard: I did hear about this story today on regarding a global warming rally at Yale... :shiver:...
My propane guy called me this week and told me that he was going to be delivering to my neighbor and asked if I would like to have my tank topped...
Nice score you have there FC! :) That's a lot of wood you have there too.... April 15th is coming!
I think you found it.....
Nice load of Ash you have their LP! :) You did good, getting out in all that snow.... I have been laying low this winter. Very motivational!
Loon, How much snow are you getting ovah there!!!? Haven't had enough yet?
I think the pricing is high also, which is one of the reasons I posted this, (other than some cool wood). Hard to believe really. It's crazy...
Thanks for the tip on the plywood. I could see it helping especially if you have a wide area your covering! Your stacks are indeed impressive and...
My wood fetish extends beyond firewood into wood slabs, furniture and really anything made with wood. Just thought I would post a couple links to...
It's really amazing!! :yes: Thoughtful wife you have there.... The wood looks crazy good... Take a picture when you cut it too.... :drool:
Now if that's not the best example of the "pot calling the kettle black" I ever heard! :rofl: :lol:
I have a Kohler Command 14HP single on my Skag for 22 years and it runs flawlessly. And I'm generally a Honda guy when it comes to small engines.
Great pictures! Sure is pretty looking out your way! Dogs needed there own walkway plowed it was so deep!?
That's a Michigan thing, you make the most out winter/snow/beer (I used to live there!). What's the broom for?
I found it on Craigslist searching rubber roofing. There was a roofing company in Toledo that posted it for free, just to get rid of it instead of...
I can relate.... I haven't cut wood since the fall. This weather isn't helping my motivation either. I'll tell you what, this spring I'll post a...
I think the politically correct term used now is "Appalachian Americans". :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Thanks everyone.. Your exactly right... I thought these tarps are so heavy that they will stay put, but found out the opposite is true!