My kids see me taking firewood pictures now and blow me in to my wife! :rolleyes: They yell, "Mom..... dad's taking firewood pictures again and...
You can just visually see your wood is primo and dry.... Seems unusual you have that much cold air coming through your cold air return. I did...
I think that's fabulous! Your splits are definitely on the larger size, but all things considered your home is obviously very well insulated now....
Stinny's not there that much, you might just be able to move in and no one would no the difference...? :whistle:
I can relate to Pete on this one.... :hair: Even more disturbing is the 10 day forecast showing no end in site yet. :(
Nope...... Definitely not normal. Not nearly enough pictures of this so called "wood cutting" your doing. :whistle: :) You can always spot an...
Nice mix of trees you have there. Are you targeting the dead trees at this time or is anything fair game? How about the pine, are you grabbing...
Welcome to the site Crib. :) I really like your Cabîn and the setting is beautiful as well. Your Stacks look great too. :yes: Topcovered and...
It's going to be a cold one tonight for sure! Might need to have a beer next to the fire.... ;) :) [ATTACH]
That is really nice looking dry wood you have there, and big splits too. Premium BTU's for sure, and that's probably helping keep your usage down...
On this last stove I purchased a little bigger stove than I thought I was going to need and am I ever glad I did. You can always burn a hot small...
I saw that saw on Craigslist this morning. I thought it looked in really nice shape also. :yes: Too far for me though....:( Good luck, and be...
Used real heavy duty hardware, so the bed can be disassembled easily. The rails were made from one 2.25" x 16" walnut slab sliced in two so both...
It was the crack pipe wasn't it.....? :)
That's an impressive line up Deacon! :yes: You take great care of your stuff for sure... So what's your favorite?
Nice score you have there Chvymn... 36" bar and a bunch of chains to boot!!! And a Mastermind port job... Congrats on the saw! Mark
Hair dyers are handy for a lot of stuff! :yes: Speaking of triple dog dares, you don't happen to have a flagpole do you Loon....? ;)
And your just the guy to help me with my problem......? :whistle: :confused: :p
$650!! Way more than that.....:D No, I'm keeping it Thanks everybody for the kind words, I am really jacked up about it... i have been going...
I really those stump tables you made.... Nice stuff for sure! I have a couple slab tables and a bed... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]