I'm blessed to have a wooded lot and spend a lot of time counting my blessings as I walk through the woods studying all the trees, looking for the...
How did that Labatt's Blue cleaning solution work for ya? Looks like you had to use a lot of it..... :whistle: Real nice saw though!
Just awesome Dave! I just love the log posts/supports. Were all just use to reaching for the treated lumber and this is a great alternative and...
Does Giz growl when you do that?
First class firewood shed Stinny. You should show them the cool plastic/PVC curtains too. What do you do in that little building attachment?
Driving, Great progress in the past 6 months, considering most of this winter has been tough to get things done. :dex: Stacks look real gooder...
I'm not sure in the original post, what rebate the add is referring to. Each electric utility has different rebates available if they offer them...
Split oak, I like mixing in softer woods in the morning to get a hot fire going and burn down the coals. Amazing how quick you can get a hot fire...
Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures. Sure is a different scenery than I'm use to seeing! Very nice! :yes:
It's been a cold month with not much end in site.... For what it's worth, that stack is really impressive. Looks to be well seasoned.... :yes:
Your correct that some/most of the savings will be lost in your situation during the winter months if you use electricity to heat your home and...
Your just beggin to get banned..... :picard: :rofl: :lol: I'm running out now to buy a lock and chain..... :whistle:
About a year. You will know when it's dry, it's a lot lighter than when you split it... :) It burns good when it's dry for shoulder season....
I have a Geospring since 2012 and it works really well in my situation and uses about half the electricity of a conventional electric hot water...
Sounds like a great time staying with your buddy and all. :yes: He has a great setting there at his place. He stacks his wood just like I do,...
I'm kinda surprised you still can post, I thought Dex would have banned you by now... :rofl: :lol:
It may not be the highest in BTUs but it is still the bomb in my book and I would love to have some in my stacks. :yes: Or better yet, take up...
That pretty cool... Especially if its rare out by you. Walnut isn't the best firewood in the world and not the worst either, but I would jump on...
Now that's a clear case of CAD right there............. :rofl: :lol: How about I will keep looking and try to catch another one for you and...
Thanks Dex... :) Don't you have the ultimate saw line up already though? :whistle: ;)