Oh man....now I have to Lysol my computer screen. :) Get better man.
[MEDIA]
Beauty....possibly next week I can make it up "yonder" with the goods to make the drop off...hey that sounds like a spy movie or something. :)
Found a few items...Crossing arms, coal car and a package of straight track. I will keep looking.
Karma!
Pretty and she stacks? Looks like you have a keeper! :)
Have a good day at work man! Fire on, in the 30s this morning. Going to throw a breakfast Pizza in that my bride bought for me.
Ok....how many of you or your spouses/gf/bf went out early (or late) to get in on the sales?
Was the egg nog hard to make?
Since it's a holiday I'm already on my second! Have a great yooper Thanksgiving!
My sis is cooking, but I made some caramels to sweeten the meal. :)
Back from my Thanksgiving morning at the gym. [IMG] Perfect short sleeve splitting weather here.
Now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but why are you rottiman and Horkn touching the fire??? Isn't that a bit hot...and won't it leave a...
Grizzly Adam I use to love ho trains as a kid. When my boys were young, I tried to get them interested but they never caught the bug. I might...
Lol. Awesome!
I picked up a couple rounds of spruce from the tree dump once...after splitting them....there won't be a second time, if at all possible. :)
Great to have you here!
Thanks...but since it was a good idea, it probably happened by accident. :)
What's really important with the shallow frost free foundation is that the insulation keeps its integrity and not be penetrated.
Made caramels for Thanksgiving then took the dogs out while I stacked and split some elm and ash for a bit.