Doing breakfast for lunch today. Eggs and French toast with pure Wisconsin maple syrup from Hulsteds sugar bush near Rice Lake, once I get my...
Nah.....just got lucky. Like Ali said, the benefit of living in Iowa. [IMG] Kadence and the color changing ice cream bowls. Photo bomb by you...
Dropped in on a friend today :)
Ok...but you may only get bones. :)
Great to have you on board...as you see there are one or two or a few hundred friendly people here! :) Enjoy!
If you have just substitute platypus wings. :)
88??? Awesome!
Damp and cool that morning. Put a mix of wood in the stove before I left for work Have a meeting up in the Grizzly Adam territory this afternoon...
Alta...always wondered if one of the cars ended up on the highway.
Dang man...I loved them too. Can you post some pictures?
Good idea...if I can't do that, I will bring some crayons along and Griz and I will just draw pictures of what happened. Griz,..do you have...
Hey Griz, When I stop over, will it classify as a mini-GTG? :)
End of the day...Shiner Bock in the stein, meat lover Pizza on the plate and a new fire in the stove, as the snow falls outside. [IMG] Hope...
[MEDIA]
Aren't all good men of strength and character Green Bay fans? :)
Lol.
So what kind of stuf you dun gettin edumucated on?
Doug helping me with the ash/elm. [IMG] He's getting better at making bookends from the larger rounds. :)
Very true...see the latest fashions in pajamas...on the shoppers. :) I bet that feels great to be up and at it!
Shopping at Walmart out of the way....man $100 disappears quickly there!