Split the load off the truck this morning. About 40% of a cord.[ATTACH]
I thought you were a Stihl guy?
Mines an 08 as well. 210K miles. Best $3900 I've ever spent. I may call the guy. Im expecting mine to die any day now. Gave it seven years...
I did not. I opted not to use it for bundles as its too messy and "dirty" looking with missing bark and insect damage (EAB) A few heartwood...
Couple days back this week. Cut up a load of wood from his local supplier (he turns it into firewood and brings it back) Pic of his dumpster...
With my bundle wood inventory shrinking at an alarming rate I've considered getting a small solar generator (Harbor Freight special) to run a...
Load of dead ash from my "Disney" thread.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
100 bundle deliver last weekend [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
You got a steal of a deal there. Cult following saw that I've considered buying. I see them on FBM now and then. Let us know your thoughts on it.
:jaw: What species? Are you cutting it down? Gonna need a really long bar! :saw:
Have you gone and cut any yet? I drove by last week to scout and too much snow for my liking. I don't wanna get stuck. If it was more level I'd...
T.Jeff Veal??? :whistle: :shiver:
X2.
I can relate with my bundle wood shed. Very picturesque filled with wood and its been emptying a lot faster than being refilled. Cold December...
LOL! Is that all you have for the three year rotation? My friend burns BL during SS! :picard:
X2
Both of those dry fast and will easily be ready for next Winter if C/S now. Ive only had BE once and even though it was stacked in a shady area...
Mine became a shelf queen once I got my first 261. Sold it in 2020. Not a bad firewood saw IMO.
Couple nice loads. Wouldn't mind having that dumped in my yard. Id say a couple cords.
Nice that you found the issue and were able to DIY. I had an MS290 that was my lone saw for many years. Bearing seized on the clutch drum which...