Not tired yet. I figure I'll get a decent premium for it a year from now so its worth the extra effort. No clean up required or mentioned. Cut...
Sounds like a fun experiment. Might make some interesting jewelry fodder for crafters? See if you get more from the BL as you burn it.
Cut on the diagonal it makes a nice roof for the tote. I wouldn't burn them either with or without oil/paint residue in them. Do you have a...
Enough snow has melted so I split the last load...finally. Ill get it stacked and head back for another load next week.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Pretty cool stuff there. My guess is some sort of mineral in the soil where it grew? BL is nitrogen fixing so it grows in poor soil conditions....
Now that song is stuck in my head. [MEDIA]
Got everything going on at this score. Good wood ,good connections. and a flat tire. Been there done that. AAA has saved my arse many times....
Wondering if mud season will be upon us? Forecast next week shows seasonably cold temps. Full loads are good! :tree: Should I bring a few...
Blowover or tree service work? Im game soon for more TOH.
Cherry.
400 is a sweet saw. Gonna be obsolete once the 400.1 hits the states. If you see a decent used one at a good price grab it.
Missed that thread and a bunch on that page. I don't always look at this thread Super nice there Ron. Hopefully the price was good too. I was...
Now youre talking saws! :dex: :saw: What are your thoughts on it?
I saved some splits from last weeks delivery and used them in bundles. One year dries and they split very clean. I make splits smaller for...
Ok ported Husky! When did you get a 500? New/used? I should port my 241 and/or 400.
LOL! He gets 100 at a time. Its easier on my back to take them out over the sides than climbing in to unload so I park one way, unload, them...
Actually not as bad as I expected. I've seen other pics on here and a lot worse. Not that ill be taking any anytime soon. I was brave (or dumb)...
No smart phone here. I let FHC figure them out when I cant. Post pics here Paul and let us have the fun. Brings out the tree nerd in me! :nerd:
Cottonwood. The stuff I cut end of August is being used in bundles now. Just one piece mixed in with 3-4 other species. Some recent sales have...
Traitor! :heidi: :rofl: :lol: JBYB! I was inquiring about a Husky 346 on FBM last weekend and would seriously consider buying a 564 once they...