When my ex and I were dating the smoke alarm in her apartment was very sensitive. When she cooked supper it would buzz quite often even though...
Not in quantity. I sold maybe 250 bundles last year of seven different species. Apple in the top three. Ill offer up small quantities (eighth...
Snow gone and ground was firm enough so I headed back late this afternoon. Most of the trees were on the small side in the row I went down, so I...
Sweet machine. I've considered a power wheelbarrow for use at one of my wood yards.
Mixed load of primo hardwood dried two years. 40% hickory (mostly shag), 40% honey locust and the balance red oak. I pulled some hickory while...
Nice job folks! :thumbs: Was a great day for it.
Not expecting to do better bundle wise this year as I'm very low on dry inventory. One of my new accounts has gone through over 300 since...
Yes! If there was just one wood I'd use for my bundles its red maple. Dries fast and not to heavy when dry. One in four trees in Connecticut...
yeah not the kind of bird one wants to feed. We get them here at our feeder too. I've witnessed it multiple times and have found a clump of...
Had my first smoker sale this year. Multi repeat customer. Bought eight bundles...one of each flavor. Im offering beech now. Tally for 2025...
How about the Dover demon. :whistle:In your state. Dover Demon
Sounds like an episode for one of those crytozoologist shows on tv. Some are interesting and make you think whereas some are an insult to your...
Hopefully you didn't sit on his lap.
Nice rounds and nice grab. Don't blame you for giving the extra effort to grab those. At least they found the nail and not you.
You'll know mulberry once you cut it as the bright yellow mustard color wood is unmistakable. It weathers to a dark brown.
Bark looks like white walnut aka as butternut. Are those cut ends wet? I don't recall the heartwood being that dark when I've cut it. Split a...
Gettin' it done in VT. For work or play. PITA repair, but you got it done. :thumbs:
X2
Never have used either but have seen a super split run in person many years ago. Thinking the other would be better for an occasional gnarly log.
I looked up the price of a split fire and more than a super split. Not sure which id get given the choice.