Ive always wanted to try buying a duraflame log (or something like it) and using little chunks as kindling rather than buying small kindle stick...
Thanks. Luckily its only a 4' long log. Most of the trees are on the small side.
All my apple cuts have been in the cold except one in September and it was a wild grown tree. How is the stability of milled boards Jason? Need...
Happy Birthday Knothead
I hope they have comprehensive! :whistle: Nice finds there sir! How soon you getting on them?
Load number five cut yesterday. Longer cut there than I have. Snow coming this weekend and I wont go and risk getting stuck.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I say the same about cars today. I don't want to drive a computer! Glad you were able to get out and get something done.
More apple[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Half cord load of mixed hardwood nuggets.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Pulled my 028 out today. Started with six pulls. I know its been 3-4 years since I used it. I enjoyed running an old friend again[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
If anything go for the view. I recognize it from you prior threads.
I have similar dogs on my 460 which work well on a bigger saw. Im sure the wrap can easily be removed? Only concern would be tape/glue residue....
I need to pull mine out and use it, hasnt been run in a few years. Ill post some pics tomorrow.
If all is original (save for the unusual handle wrap) I'd say you paid a fair price. Stihl made two versions of the 028. The 028 (your saw) at...
indeed!:yes:
I walked into a bar once...almost got a concussion!
Yes comparable to sassy BTU wise, but very rot resistant. Sassy is too. I have some stock here to make raised planters for her daughter.
Im curious of your opinion of the catalpa when you process it. Peculiar, but pleasant aroma IMO.
A+ for quality firewood and customer service. :thumbs: Great work folks! :salute: In all fairness you should let Ms. Carol run a ported saw...
LOL!!! Walnut is very rot resistant so I know it wont rot in heck!