X2 I prefer the pickeroon and/or the "cleaver" to tongs when carrying rounds. The tongs are too clumsy for my liking. Have you tried this...
Move to Nashville! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Always good to see you folks in action. :axe: :stacker: Love that splitter setup. :thumbs: I've used a similar one with a foot pedal and the...
View off our deck after the sun came out later this morning. 3-4" from the weekends snowfall.[ATTACH]
Thats a big one. Id hate to run into that during the warm weather. I had an elderly customer insist I cut one out of her front tree a few years...
It does, but the color is what threw me. Bark is all there including lichens typically seen on cherry. The thing that caught my eye were the...
Normally not yellow at all. Varying shades of red/pink heartwood. Cant say I've ever seen cherry with that color before.
The Jacksons are rolling in! :makeitrain" In prior years you did minimal deliveries in the Winter right?
I rank cherry about the same as red maple around here in terms of BTU output and drying time. Id love to have many cords of both as they are...
X2
Kinda surprised to see you taking pine after all the primo oak you get, but heck if you have a market for it why not. Looks like a good source....
I was just browsing FBM and happened upon this 028. Did you remove the handle wrap Jdu94 :whistle: Log into Facebook
I've had fresh cherry split real easy whereas other times its been twisted and/or tough to split. I don't check MC of freshly cut trees and am...
:drool: Black locust. Worth the trip! Nice find sir! :thumbs:
Reminds me of my hickory smokes! :emb: I like the heavy smoke flavor. I cleaned my friends chimney during the week and the creosote smell...
More like Ben...Benjamins that is!!! :makeitrain" :rofl: :lol:
Split right off the truck this afternoon. Snow started when I was halfway through. Not quite a half cord. [ATTACH] Some smalls to buck yet....
Yeah cant blame you. Snow makes it less than desirable to cut. With my tires and 2WD I wouldn't attempt with the slight hill there. I've been...
Dang 14 cords!!! Must be some good stuff if he wanted that much! :whistle: :makeitrain" Sorry Gary, I couldn't resist on that typo. When you...
Do you have "blanket" to prevent heat loss? One of my smoker wood customers showed me his set up and has one. Something I never knew existed....