Way to get it done. :thumbs::thumbs:A little Georgia ingenuity there. :sherlock: I hate when customers do stuff like that.:heidi: My delivery...
Half cord load of mostly beech with some Norway maple. Fourth load delivered to a close by regular. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] He hurt his arm and had me...
How many gallons in your hoard now?
The FHC spirit is alive and well in Southern Jersey. I've been all over that too. Nice grab there Chuck! :thumbs: Id love to cut more wood...
You need to do a signature line. Ive been tempted to buy one. Could've had a new one cheap a few years ago as the Echo rep was at an OPE dealer...
Nice. Just read the update in your other thread. I have a circa 1992 034 I bought cheap a couple years back that i should run as well. Bought...
For keeps or borrowing? I briefly owned an 036 pro (more or less the same saw) and loved it when it ran. It had starting issues, I got...
LOL!!! I normally line the bed with a tarp before a snowfall and just pull it out to remove the snow so the bed is mostly dry. I forgot over the...
Cant blame you on that one. Id be a bit nervous with a tree like that. Bet you saved a bundle by just having it dropped. Hope the 028 gets...
Couple load went out yesterday. First was 50/50 mix of dead barkless BL and hickory. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Second load was a half cord of bark on....
50/50 mix of barkless black locust and hickory [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Half cord load of black locust.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
He said $250 and i think it was for both loads. I didnt see the limb wood back at his cut. There was cherry and sassafras in the mix plus the...
More than likely AI, but fun to watch. https://youtube.com/shorts/webe5EPVR0E?si=81igLoJtV5dNhhe9
More than likely. If someone pointed a double barrel sh!tgun at me I'd disperse rather quickly! :D
https://youtube.com/shorts/4k3RujTeQwE?si=5zXEUpz3_0SqveCV
Looks like a quality tool. Seems anything hand made in Europe is quality...and pricey. Don't be a stranger and post some pics. Im always...
X2
Equal mix load of red, Norway and sugar maple delivered to a long time regular yesterday.[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Not my truck or wood. I was at TSC last week and this truck was in the lot when I was leaving. I waited for the guy and inquired about the wood...
My back too. Heating pad has been my best friend as of late. I give you both lots of credit to be firewooding at your ages as you have several...