X2. Good trick to remember.
X2 The few times ive worked with the stuff I've done it that way too. I helped a contractor friend side his daughters huge barn with the siding...
I love it! :salute: Should it be written in color when used? Goldilogs!:D
What are the common species in your area David? Are there a lot of burners in your locale? When I think of wood and fires, Southern California...
I try to avoid huge logs (24"+ diameter) as its just me and saws. Fun to take a big saw to, yes, but to load and handle by hand, no! Back...
I waited waaaaaay to long! :emb: One of the extractions was my last wisdom tooth. It was the easiest to remove.
Good she's on the mend. I was too stubborn to get a bad tooth addressed and suffered the consequences. Woke up three weeks ago and the room was...