Several replies. He said new baby at home and wife is fearful of covid. I offered to pay 200 over asking on the whole lot. Told him we can meet at...
I already got a bite...should be good
I sent this guy a txt inquiring about everything he has. :whistle:
This....can you get close enough with tractor or 4x4?
Feels good doesn't it?
Crow is best served with a shot of whiskey :faint:
I have read they should be brined.
I've been threatening to do the same. Still wrap everything in freezer paper here.
[ATTACH] the big event:cheers:
Gator...probably should have posted this in the smokehouse.
Acquired this last night for a event we have here at the house yearly. Going to have to study up on the best way to cook it.[ATTACH] anyone...
They can see me through my 9mm??
Qualcomm....I can see where all our rigs are.
You take it home?? :whistle:
48 on my trip in this morning.
Yep...that's a wall hanger.
:popcorn:
Great looking tractor. We had one here when I was young. Mowed aloft of grass with a woods 60 inch deck.
She got warm.
Almost put a flannel on at 4:30 this morning.