[ATTACH]
Unless you get a new saw....
Never know when you'll need one.
I have yet to see any here.
Nice!! Hope that means we get pounded with harsh weather this winter.
Ralphie boy hit the nail on the head.
I have the same one.
Its all down Hill from here :whistle:
I only have 2:whistle:
Absolutely....works good for me!
I was at the local dealership this morning. Probably good they didn't have on there. Was prepared to come home with one if they did.
Nice. I would think you could benefit from massaging the muffler. Seems like you can get more out of it. Curious to hear how it runs after broken in.
Got ya....some of us are close to there...the actual town. Not Ben :picard:
Lol!!
What's in Dover?
You came right past then. I'll ask the boss what time soups on. Will let you know. :beerbbq::coldone::chef:
Yep just up a ways across the road
Interesting...who's got them?
I have had gator bites as well. Parents live in Florida. Best part about it is the eating!! What were you doing on the bad side of town?
Sad enough that someone may fall for it.