Guy near my work is clearing a lot. Was told to take all I want. Grabbed a quick load on my way home today. Mostly cherry. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I have been bitten by the bug as well. Like you I had only one for years but have acquired 7 or 8 in a few months time.
Earwig
Hunt the wind. Always hunt the wind.
I would be asking for a refund at this point.
39 here this morning. Still no fire or furnace.
Season opener is Saturday morning here.
Exactlywhat crossed my mind. Meat pole.
Any access to rubber roofing material? The stuff will be here long after us.
[ATTACH] first one I've seen.
I'm on fhc at work...no sleep.
[ATTACH] letting the dogs out before work early last month.
Congrats!! That's a nice saw.
My wife has given me the green light to spend on some more equipment I don't have. Dump trailer and chipper would probably be the 1st items. I...
Not as bad as I would have thought on the insurance.
Interesting. I am having thoughts of doing the same. There are plenty of smaller jobs to be if you quote the job right. Plus selling the...
Remember it like yesterday....will never forget. Will never stop letting younger generations know as well.
87 in northeast Ohio.
Bowdil? I know they used to.
I have an 025 that the muffler mod did wonders for. I like cutting with it now.