:popcorn:
Frost warning here tonight. Furnace was running when I woke up this morning. Time to fire up the stove tonight.
What's the weight? Size? They both have large trucks. Tractor trailers in fact.
Federal Express?
UPS?
Are these the same parts as last time?
I still have to get the biggest from that score. Actually several more over there to come down.
Love menards. Haven't stepped foot in there since they mandated masks.
My thoughts. Mine is the biggest I've ever seen.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here is mine. At least 30 years old.
Small load of maple I took to some old folks down the street. I hate seeing them pay for wood.[ATTACH]
One of my hot knives. 064 making noodles. [ATTACH]
Funny...just sharpened that chain the day before. Gullet....get the gullet as Billy Ray says. He has a few videos that have really helped me out.
I'll be going back Saturday and maybe Sunday. That's the trusty old 025. It makes for a good truck saw.
I would guess liability? Not to say I haven't hunted the same property in the past.....
I asked for permission to bow hunt the property. No dice.
Plenty of locust here. Then again, you can never have enough!!
I see that now that you mention it
Lol...no. He belongs here.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]