[ATTACH] loaded trailer. Maple heading to my neighbors owb.Friend had 3 dropped at one of his rentals.
Tons of red here. Haven't seen a gray in 30 years
[ATTACH] on the board as of this morning.
Heading to the stand this morning. 32 degrees right now. Hopefully they will be on their feet.
Not around my parts.
[ATTACH] Heats on. Furnace ran a few times the last couple of days....can't have that.
[ATTACH] lunchtime
My wife just made some Saturday
[ATTACH]
Can't wait for it to come off here. Should be any day now.
I would love a siren like that. Bet my neighbor would too :whistle:
Water in the fuel. Saw or fuel containers sitting on cement garage floor?
Black locust Oak Beech Ash Cherry Maple
Interesting to say the least.
I have roughly 600 feet of driveway. I have put over 60 ton of #57 slag down in the past 2 years along with dust to help lock things down....
1/4 mile drive sounds great to me. Looking good.
Wish I could like this several times.
You beat me to it.
Love to burn beech and have a big score down the street that I will be getting to this winter. Have never seen birch in my neck of the woods.
Chainsaws :yes: