3rd pic...poulan on the very top. Tell me about that please.
2 saw plan...lol. I remember those days :whistle:
I have max flow on my 064 and have been using K&N aerosol. The new guy at my local dealer wanted to argue about filter oil. Told me to use any...
What's the particulars?
How long until you are out of room at your friend's? Doesn't seem like it should take long the way you go at it! :salute:
Soooo...you are the competition? I too have acquired a small issue with axe head and ebay.
I've been waiting for your 064 to hit the bench.
Lol... not my neighborhood. One of my buddies rental properties.
Noodleville [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 064 and 056 doing some work today.
Didn't even notice that.
That's an added bonus.
Yes...good if it doesn't.
Close by here as well.
The old ranger took a big hit.
Did it wake you up?
Very nice. Delete the afm and you will like it even more.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] there she goes to the freezer
We still scrounge the good stuff when we see it.
5 here. 3 are wooded with mainly maple and cherry. 15 acres down the street to cut all I want, and neighbors have almost 100. We do alot of...
Didn't realize she was the gimpy doe that I've seen the Las 3 seasons. She could pick me off and let all her friends know. Happy to grind that...