That deer on bottom right is a stud!!
[ATTACH]
Nice. My Grandad Patrick was a milkman for Bordens. I remember the metal boxes and glass bottles.
Charge her going rate. I have a sister that probably would freeze to death before burning wood. She loves animals, mother earth, and all things...
Soot water here as well. Pleased with the job it does, and no need to get on the roof.
Those are some big nasty rounds to deal with.
Great job!! Now the countdown begins until your next one :dex:
Wow... that's cold.
This guy showed up this morning. Would have been letting the dogs out right about then.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Appreciate it!!
Thanks!
Thanks!! I am feeling very blessed. Still holding out for the big one!![ATTACH]
Appreciate it!
Thanks so much!!
I'd be looking at it if I was near.
Would like to see him next year. He's not the biggest in the neighborhood.
Hunting st home this morning. Have had this guy on camera several times this week. [ATTACH]
I'm off until the 11th. The big boys are on their feet. Hoping to make something happen.
[ATTACH] noodle. It will give you the opportunity to get a bigger saw as well.
Nice...thanks.