Same here, but thinking the same at 250.00 :smoke:
Who knows about these? 2100 with smaller pc?
Husqvarna 285cd chainsaw - farm & garden - by owner - sale
Lol...I've hunted that same week for the last 20 years. Have always threatened to stay at camp for Thanksgiving. Maybe this could be the excuse!!
Business as usual for my family.
I worry about the stopping when pulling a big trailer loaded heavy.
Best advice I've seen.
I'd be interested in a runner. The boss would come apart if I put the whole lot in the garage.
Ohhhhhh boy. I'm not too awful far from Youngstown. What are you looking to sell?
Welcome!! We all started somewhere. How fast will it escalate...that is the question :yes:
I've had to use the screwdriver trick before.
Who else??
[ATTACH]
Freezer should be stocked...congrats.
Dont be afraid to open them up. Every saw I have has had the muffler done. The gains are well worth it.
Great looking dog. Wish we still had birds to hunt in Ohio.
Great day...that's karma.
Nice truck
I have used PayPal with no issues for years.
Funny but I believe as well as my friends that hunt, that it hasn't even started here yet. Everything is late this season.