[ATTACH] out back last night
Hoping all goes well.
Get with the township road dept. I'm sure they will give you the go ahead.
Give it a go. Bet it works fairly well.
Might want to wear gloves and a ski mask.
Pretty heavy. Would you fix them in position?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Some of mine
Stuck to everything Tuesday morning making it tough to see in the woods. Killed the doe Thursday. Just enough snow in the woods to see her coming...
[ATTACH]above is Sunday when I got to camp below is Tuesday. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That's the 2nd big doe in the freezer this year. I still have my buck tag and will continue to hunt to the end of our season.
Long tough week at camp. Did manage to put an old doe in the freezer.[ATTACH]
Been awhile since we've had snow for gun season.
Been raining all day here. Been dry in the blind. Supposed to get 5 inches of snow starting around 8 tonight.
Gun opens tomorrow. Of course I have the week off. Weather is shaping up to be cold with snow. Leaving for camp around 2 today. Just trying to...
18 inch stick and a can of spray paint.
Happy Thanksgiving all!!
Now that's funny :thumbs:
Love those old torque monsters.
I have an endless amount of pallets from my employment. Also a bonus when people know you have a saw problem and use wood to heat your home.
[ATTACH] our Bandit. That's his spot near the heat.