Stoked for you Nate! You've worked hard on this. I bet it feels good to see it finished!
Congrats leoht! Bad azz bomb proof rig brother! For those that dont know that 4.2 is considered a million mile motor. Seriously stoked for you...
Super cool find! Stoked to see what you come up with for it. As far as species I'd say it's probably a rot resistant variety. I'd say locust or...
Eric VW got it right with the first post. Here would be an example of the Oregon chain that is likely on your saw: 20LPX072G Oregon full chisel...
Nice score Dave. That's how I made my beer brewing kettle years ago. Now it's against the law to keep the keg when its empty.:headbang:
True statement. Many folks don't realize branch wood is more dense than trunk wood in general.
Pig nut or bitter nut hickory. Primo grab all you can!
I have to "echo" what's already been said. The 193 isn't a terrible saw it's just not as gooder as the competition. The 36cc Echo 355t can be had...
Nice to see you got a new "horse" to pull the R&R tour bus brother!
Gooder work on the Norway Spruce J. Dirt! Those are fun when you run the saw through a sap pocket that seems to contain a metric chit ton of the...
This thread is worthless without :ithappened:! :rofl: :lol:
Have to agree. Last looks a lot like Norway. Cut the invasive pest down. Gooder firewood too. Don't see any silver maple in your picks Chaz. Bark...
Yesh they are imported from the Asia grasshoppa... whole nother can of worms that.:picard:
Looks like pretty classic EAB dieback. They start at the top of the tree and work their way down. Help sounds like it may come from preditors...