Loaded mine up today too: [ATTACH]
I'm glad you got a chance to hang it by your stove. Everyone should get a shot at it. Cheers!
Happy Birthday Woodwidow hope it was gooder!
Headed up to your folks? What is it their 50th? Cheaper to keep er... amiright?
Lol classic auto-Clem-correct!:rofl: :lol:
Miss you brother!
Why I aughta
X2! I hope all you horders are remembering to sign this thing. Super stoked to see how far it's gone since we gave it its maiden voyage to the...
Nice work Adam! I'm proud to consider you a brother!
No worries bud. Like I said just busting ya balls a bit. I'm far less of an evergreen "expert" as well. Fir is a gooder guess with the short fir...
Pine I don't see no stinking pine. Just busting your balls a little Joe.
Yeah I can't even begin to calculate the dynamic force behind that hammer head. Ouch! :headbang:
State game areas allow firewood cutting along the fire road for a very reasonable fee. However, like Backwoods Savage said, that particular state...
Joel that looks an awful lot like Populus deltoides or cottonwood. Pretty gooder shoulder wood. Easy to split and fast to season.
Nah he like the purple ones:rofl: :lol:
I believe I heard this one was a fatality. Very sad! In short NEVER mix extension ladders or regular step ladders and tree work! Yawner hire a...
A couple members have run them: I finally got a Wood splitter I like my brave 2 way splitter it's very fast on anything 20" and smaller.
I think this is worth highlighting! Saw mill waste slabs are not an apples to apples equivalent to regular cordwood because they are mostly bark...
Yep ride was somewhat firm. The old man emu 2.5 inch lift remedied a lot of that though. Yours is much more refined for sure. It had the 13b the...
I highly recommend it. It's a quick trip over the bridge. Plus $5 American is like 500 Canookistan Loonies! :makeitrain"You can live like a king...