Wow Kevin! If I had a conveyor I'd have conveyor envy right now. Nice job as usual.:handshake:
Dooin gooder! I hate drywall. Lol
Sup Dall hows u?
Moar is always gooder Dave!
Norway maple is considered an invasive species in most places these days.
I really like the maxiflex cut resistant gloves. They hold up about twice as long as any of the other dipped fabric gloves I've tried. I cut the...
Hmmm I don't think I got a larger stop with my grinder. I might have to find one because the one that's on it catches every once in awhile on 3/8th.
Felt the same way about the 461. That's why I bought a 7910.
This is how I've been doing my chains too. Couple pics for you fellas because it's a shop day here this morning. .325 may not be the best for...
Totally agree. The 462 is the evolution of the 044/440 that the 441 should have been. Slap a 24" b&c on it and go make sawdust. Good for...
Both very good saws but in different ways. The 461 has more felt torque and a wider power band. Probably handle long bar work better than the...
Lol now hew sound like a slacker
Quitter! Lol
Loaded truck is a beautiful thing!
Gotcha. I'm gooder bud. How's you?
Dew tail?
Yes happy belated birthday! Sounds like you got some gooder gifts.
Missed this with the site being down. Looks like you had a gooder time Adam!
Thanks! It was a gooder day!
Heck yeah get stoked for the fhc sign y'all!