Better go beefier than whatever your planning. My experience with expanded steel is it eventually deforms. Either that or make it easily replaced....
Xfour sure!
Certainly didnt look like it was tied high enough. Plus it wasn't under tension. When I'm pulling with a rope I want to know I have command of the...
Yeah I can see how I'd climb it. I can also see a very tight drop zone. I'd probably honestly charge you more.:handshake:
I'm betting there is a buncho firewood nuts that would be willing to cut them come spring;)
Definitely has a red Mulberry (Morus rubra) vibe to it. [ATTACH] White Mulberry (Morus alba) is also common which looks much different. [ATTACH]
Saying yes that a good price or no that's not a good price isn't always cut and dried. Every market is different and, for me at least, there are...
Was a gooder day! I really needed some R&R.
[ATTACH] Saw scabbards are my favorite feature... [ATTACH]
it'll pick about 900# [ATTACH]
Yep buckthorn (Rhamnus catharticus) is a pretty nasty thorn in everyone's side! [ATTACH]
It's really great for brush. Not as handy as yours for stuff like logs.
[ATTACH] Gooder firewood!
Yep manual swivel bypass grapple. It's made by a company called Branch Manager another down to earth co like Faver. It's been a game changer for...
Thats a badazz grapple! That's gooder that the tines arent attached. Should make cutting wood out of it a snap! I recently got a little grapple...
Very cool Adam!
This. Had to do the same thing with mine.
Oh... oh... I want to play! Me 4... eventually :rofl: :lol: I have been fairly impressed with the stock tecomec wheels that huskihl linked.
I want to say it was cedar but am not positive.
Links for the cbn wheels?