:heidi:
Might want to ask a moderator to move it to the classified section, or post it there too.
IIRC, Infernals were actually ground up old pallets. Maybe jtakeman can refresh my memory if that's incorrect.
So the dealer is stuck with a stove he paid for, but couldn't sell??
I actually found a woman selling Pennington 100% oak pellets some years ago......got 'em cheap. They burned awesome. The regular stuff, not so...
Great job Larry.....keep at it!
Best to spray the nest after dusk....then all the inhabitants are at home and get whacked all at once.
Looking a little light on the drywall screws.....unless you weren't done.......:whistle:
Honestly, don't remember.......I'll guess it was a combo of Greenways & Lignetics hardwood.
Let's see what that looks like after 60 bags w/o opening the door. :whistle:
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
I tried Gain a few years ago.....didn't like it. I'm back to my old standby (and the one Consumers Reports has consistently rated...
Don't think you'll find that part there. It might be a MFR. part only.
57* now at 7 pm........ going down to mid 40's tonight. :shiver:
:drool::drool::drool:
Always put the detergent (powder or liquid) in the bottom of the washer before adding clothes....I do that with whitening powder too. Make sure...
Don't know which washer she finally got, but mine doesn't have a spot to put additional laundry detergent for a "pre-wash"....it does have "heavy...
Saw the Chows at the Newburgh HD. They had about 70-80 tons.
I painted the foil tape w/ flat back Hi-Heat spray paint.......hardly noticed it then.
Prewash????? Never saw that on any washer I've had. My newest Whirlpool has a lot of wash options, but not that. It DOES have a pre-soak....