Welcome! :handshake:
34* here :shiver:
x2
As I remember, he has moved into the R & D dept (Corie's old office) . I sent him a PM to see if he's still paying attention.
Guess I'll throw my 2ยข in. I had both Avalon and Englander stoves. I would recommend both. Never had an issue with either, but switched to the...
I'll have to give the Monk Fruit a try.
We were dressed like that last night at Eastern States sprint race @ Orange County. Fast time in first "group qual.", re-drew 6th for feature,...
He is (was) correct.
Hope that's because thats all you have.....otherwise I'd be saving those for the real cold in deep winter.
I do the same....otherwise, it's in 2wd for the TrailBlazer.
Only sugar sub I use now is Stevia....it is the ONLY one that does NOTHING to your sugar levels.
:eek:
X8...hope you had a great day! :cheers:
I had one of those to run the pellet stove too: [ATTACH]
I'm sure the original owner blamed everything & the manufacturer for the crappy stove.:picard:
I have a Lux Geo wiFi unit....here's the swing menu: [ATTACH]
From what I've read in the past, if possible, the stat for the stove should be approx 15 ft. away, but not in direct line with the front of the...
38* early this morning. :shiver:
Sorry for your loss. :whistle: Corvette wins championship.....again. Cadillac wins.
[ATTACH]