If you're going to get some anyways, get the 3 in 1 in the Blue can (made for electric motor bearings). WD 40 might quiet the bearing (or not),...
Video works now. Try squirting some 3 in 1 oil into the end of that motor shaft & see what happens.
Supposed to hit 20-21* here Wed. & Sunday night.
:eek: :shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver:
Well, based solely on the pic (a video would be better...hint, hint), that looks suspiciously like a lazy flame. A pot that fills up like that...
Ethanol-free gas stations in the U.S. and Canada
23* :shiver::shiver:
And a big THANK YOU to all the Veterans, on this forum, across the USA, and around the world. You kept us safe, you're the best! :handshake:...
Well, it was a gorgeous day out, not too cold (wind wasn't too bad), so I decided it was time to wrap things up for winter: • cleaned all the...
The one I listed was the same one I replaced.....the old one had 5-6 years on it, and worked perfectly (no problem last winter during the 2 week...
Earl764 , are they water or heat pipes, or both? I did have an issue with a frozen attic heat pipe for a short while at my last house on an...
Everybody has their own method ........:whistle:
Highly recommend that the tank is either full, or very close to full too.
I use the red "Storage" version, but I'm sure the gold "360" ethanol version would work just as well. At the end of the season, pour whatever is...
Pretty much any gas will go bad after a length of time. Stabil is relatively cheap.....I never start the sn*w blower from it's last use in March,...
Gas gets bad after sitting a long time.....did you have Stabil in the gas?
I think you found don2222 ....send him a PM.
34* @ 6:30 am
Amazon has free shipping for anyone, with no minimum purchase until Christmas. Amazon drops free-shipping minimum for all customers
Congratulations!