DAM! Caught again! :thumbs:
X3!
Oh, and welcome to the madness (forum) soupcan :handshake:
Yep, what he said. Sounds like thermal protection shutdown. How old is the motor? Ever been cleaned & oiled as JT mentioned?
I fixed it for ya BB
Happy B-Day to our buddy krooser !!
:whistle:
It would be interesting to see the comparison, BTU-wise, if a calculator for those ever was created.
Close inspection of the pics show BOTH are made in China.....they're both sealed ball bearing motors. Everything else I looked at on them seems...
IIRC, it was a little over $700. The $626 clearance price I see on the site now seems pretty good, IMO. I'd buy the stand too, but not from...
WHAT????? :coldone: :banana:
Pretty nippy here this morning.....15*, but no wind. :shiver::shiver:
IIRC, the ceiling fan is supposed to be switched to blow the air UP in the winter.....takes the warm air at the ceiling and sends it out & down...
X2!
Not nearly as cold....ONLY calling for about 21* here overnight. :shiver:
X5!
Pretty chilly this morning when I got up. Good thing there's no wind..... 16* :shiver::shiver:
I've been using Libre Office Suite for about 5 yrs now.....works great and FREE What is LibreOffice? | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite
I bet that was some good breakfast! :drunk:
Just so you have more info IF you go to the meeting (and IF NH is anything like NY), any day the kids aren't in class to at least 11 am, school...