Wha'cha making?
Is it a cat? What was trimed for summer?
:D
Same to you and your's, and all FHC like ttdberg said :)
Yes, she needs to see a vet and get a physical and bloods analyzed etc. Hubs and kiddo said they'd take her Thurs Thank Goodness!
I remember now, poison oak.
Sadly yes.
x2 My Dad got something in Colorado fly fishing when I was little . He ended up thowing his fishing vest away after the oils on it got him again...
Darn, our Lila barn (garage) cat has lost more weight. Since I found her 2014 she's snubbed every single human food and canned cat and dog food....
Huh? [MEDIA]
:campfire:
We're new to cat stoves. Our procedure is pack stove as full as possible, burn fire w til fully engulfed with cat OPEN and glass door ajar, then...
Tyvm Dave :) Afraid I was looking for the ~ 4' shop light deal. No worries.
Again 2 years later, should have bought 3. Oh well, will wait for new home.
www.amazon.com/dp/B0D28PPNDY?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=834e7970c13211ef8524622950bd77ff0INT&th=1&psc=1 ETA, $2.99 has expired.
Similar mild weather here too, love it! Afraid I don't have interest in the box jumpers.
Spiritual
Thanks Dave :) Not a bad night, just a few weeks of icky days trying to kick the last of that stomach bug and flu, falling asleep really early...
So glad to hear!
28' x 40'