:picard:
You too!
:eek: And the pics your Mrs. took look professional!
:rofl: :lol:
Husband and kiddo going to neighbors for dinner and playing cards and kids can play, then we'll see if we make it till midnight lol. Have a good...
She made it! They gave her shots, and she regained control of her breathing, bodily functions and mobility. I'm so relieved, but in disbelief...
Praying she makes to the vet alive.
Oh No! Lila cat is SO sick! Only possiblity it could be is the Rabies shot she got this morning at the vet. WWW made a 60mi round trip for her...
They're back from the vet, no pinpoint diagnosis. Blood work not bad but not telling. Antibiotics and a few days of prescription food. Mouth...
Neat!
Rest in Peace Soldier :salute:
If I didn't have a clock on the wall and the computer in front of me to confirm, I'd swear it's past 11 pm. Nope, only 8 pm now.
Lol, I see Garcia teaching him the ropes :)
He has no idea how beautiful his, or does he? I have to mention your awesome photography too.
Edit, schedule is booked til Monday but Lila is eating soft human food, so not emergency.
I know right!?! Except no basement there-again. Hope you're having a great time with family this Christmas and know you and your kitties will be...
Phew, almost done with fixing the aftermath of all this today, 4 weeks later :picard: Last thing for me is they misprinted the expiration date on...
x2
Still catching up from the wind last night, both wood stove and pellet stove running :D