I have a heavy duty extension cord with 3 plugs on the end, heated water pail, infrared heater and panel heater. But moreso all the dust that...
[IMG]
Thanks guys :) 4 hens will be 3 y/o this spring. the other 4 will be 1 y/o this spring. The older ones layed through the last two winters,...
Amazed and happy to see she just asked me for some dry kibble when I went to check on her just now. Then she started eating some! We were afraid...
Very nice setup!
Hi LC :) Still not one egg for 4 months now. Turns out there are zero wild game bird nor high protein chicken feed in this town. Husaband...
Happy Birthday jtakeman !!
I don't see distortion, but looks to me like his head and your hand are closer to the lense and appear larger.
Finally ordered two new toilet seats tonight. Mine is missing finish in a few places and theirs is just, eww. New seat looks cool, lift up the...
Like Dennis and Brendy mentioned (Dennis told me here years ago), fan blowing from bedroom on low towards the heated living room made a huge...
:D
I've never known anything other than Lodgepole. Seasoned well, never more than flyash in the pipe.
I've been binging Family Affair the last rew weeks. I mostly remember the opening song music, kaleidoscope the little girl and butler. My aunt's...
Of all things, today was calm. Sorry you had wind, the cold blows right through me no matter how many layers of clothing I have on. :coldfire:
My grandma used to chew on the fat from pork chops, she'd grab it off our plates. And chew.
And trim
Crazy mild fall/winter (a few cold snaps not nearly as cold as most winters), still unusually warm. Windy and gusts alot of days but today's temp...
You two look so good for eachother. I see love, caring, and joy.
Prayers to all.
I've always wondered about this.