That's what I grew up with. I remember to use the word seasoned here sometimes though lol.
I had all except I can't read what top left, top right, and bottom right. Idk, I can't read them lol. Searched on internet for a flicker in the...
[IMG]
Brr! Blowing through pellets recently, wood stove augments during winds. Grateful it's fairly calm tonight.
LOL, our Ford has more miles on it than our Chevys ;) And our wood dries whether bark up or bark down :rofl: :lol:
:thumbs::rofl: :lol:
I'm in a cold place in the mildest winter I've seen since here 10 years-- but YIKES the wind cuts through us here too regardless of the...
Prayers it's short lived. If Cindy ends up in bed too I assume you son/DIL will care for you two?
My husband uses a Dremel with a diamond bit.
There was an ice fishing tournament near here last weekend, tbh I'm shocked they didn't cancel it. Only 1/2 the lake was frozen over with water...
Yes, and much more on the walls of chimney (including the big chunk he mentioned) as well as what did come off with his brush laying on the top of...
:p
How do you know he's not a baritone?
What is a small fire?, like only 1/2 the firebox of splits?
I heard that about a couple states out east.
I had similar but different. Had a chimney sweep come when we bought this place and moved in, he said looked good but small creosote chunk that's...
Studded snows ROCK!
How do you get the wood and or bin out of your truck?
For sure I stayed warm, even slept in the recliner in front of the pellet stove! All I know is winter is officially here, several months late...
Last night was wild! The low in town was -8* but if felt a lot colder out here, watched the weather stations between there and here and we were...