We've done 100* before. It was -38* outside and 80* inside :eek: We didn't (and still don't have a furnace), 2 woodstoves only that winter....
Afraid I didn't see many episodes, seems they were reptiles? Thus eating mice like a snake?
Took me awhile but I finally remembered the title!
Thank you guys! I googled water hammer after spotted owl mentioned it, seems to fit. Just much faster pulse/bang than the videos. I'll see what...
Wow, so alike!
[IMG]
:doh:
Thanks !
Happy Birthday!
Yum, what are the noodles in the middle of the plate?
Yum, but what is at 12:00 and what is in the middle?
Shallow water pump, source is water fed from cistern filled manually from hauling city water in tank in pickup truck bed. The pump is "direct...
I saw an article on aging and being more like our parents as we age. This list rings true for me And here are the telltale signs... 1 You...
Thanks, you too :) 1* now, just a breeze so it's cozy in here. The barometer must be moving because our doggie is acting silly and happy lol.
TYVM! I'll try during spring break if she visits with my Mother.
We had a store called "The Pop Shop" when I was a kid. All of Grandparents kids and grandkids were at their house often and what a treat those...
Dave, it has a MA rating, does it get sexual or is that rating from violence?
I'm sorry! That blew through our area and house several weeks ago. Not fun.
Brrr! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We have all the exact issues watching movies here, & WWW doesn't like the subtitles either. But then we have rewind to hear it which he doesn't...