Yes, 100% lodgepole here, I've never known different in Colo or WY
Was he we funning about pine, the myth being they're dangerous?
Cold, super windy with gusts. House is mid 70's, have on my normal flannel shirt house jacket but changed back and forth all day long with long...
:rofl: :lol: I had two different vehicles like that! If using radio, A/C and horn etc. it could only be done in certain way or fuses would pop.
I must find my big girl panties again and go back for front tooth root canal at some point, hopefully weather is calm by March
Bad front tooth infected again, holy cow more painful than the other 2 times over the years. New DDS called in antibiotics thankfully, started...
I called once, said I use FHC and asked for a code, happened to the owner on the phone, he gave me a code to use and made a new FHC the next day....
I have a similar chimney, cement block with liner, on exterior wall. brenndatomu suggested the hair dryer to me several years ago and it works...
I think you're right, it's too cold to be outside :)
:rofl: :lol: x2 Knothead
My husband traveled for work for several years, I found a pine pallet mfg company that would deliver scraps for cheap. Cool, easy for my to get...
Cool!
That sounds awesome!
:popcorn: Gave WWW a hair cut this morning, he was overdue so I took a lot off... Kiddo and I were fussing with his sideburns/eyebrows and ear...
And from car accidents Eckie from no experience driving on snow and or ice. I caught a ride once from a fish store I worked at in the late 80's,...
Brr, -24* again, up to -18* now yeah....
Is NA North America?
Yes, previous home of 21 years had propane boiler, even with burning a lot of wood (another pre epa stove) it was expensive! Sorry if this is a...
x3
Since that crazy cold winter we've added a big pellet stove, and I've been buying wood since we moved here in 2013, I can't help with wood cutting...