We cut a couple for other purposes with a sawzall & it worked well.
Looks like the Bur Oak we have around here.
I have been eyeballing these for a couple weeks & finally pulled the trigger on 3 five packs. I am looking forward to trying these after they...
That was my interpretation as well
I like the way you are thinking. :yes:
[ATTACH]
They just indicate summer here, some years louder than other but just another summer sound for me. I really prefer the sounds of cicada’s as...
:rofl: :lol:
Wasn’t there just a strike at a GM facility 2-3 years ago ?
Swisher 22 ton log splitter
I believe that you may have the perfect spot for selling firewood, lots of folks with a lot of extra disposable income & you are close to a...
Those self propelled Toro push mowers are solid units.
I don’t believe that I could find that much Slippery Elm in all of SW IA. That a nice haul.
Frawleys Saw Shop in New Albin, IA 72EXL100U 100' bulk reel Oregon saw chain 3/8 pitch .050 gauge